I. The right to withdraw from the contract
1. A customer who has a distance contract may withdraw from it, without giving a reason:
a) in relation to the purchase of discounted goods - covered by any kind of promotion or discount - within 14 (fourteen) days from the day on which he came into possession of the item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer came into possession of the last item .
b) in relation to the purchase of any other goods - not covered by the promotion or discount - within 14 (fourteen) days from the day on which he came into possession of the item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer came into possession of the last item.
2. After the deadlines referred to in point 1 above, the right to Withdraw without any reason expires.
3. The Customer's exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract as outlined in point 1 deadline, opens the deadline of 14 (fourteen) days for returning the goods.
4. In order to Withdraw, the Customer must inform the Seller by a clear statement about the Withdrawal, sent by e-mail or post. The customer may also complete the withdrawal form and send it electronically to the following address: email@example.com. A logged-in customer may use the withdrawal form which is available on his account in the Online Store system to prepare a paper form. The Customer may send to the address firstname.lastname@example.org any other, unequivocal statement of Withdrawal. The customer is asked to send or hand over the goods along with the proof of purchase, e.g. receipt, VAT invoice or other proof of transaction (e.g. confirmation of payment by card or account statement), to the address JPB Galeria Jerzy Basa ul. Jeziorna 31/15, 16-030 Ogrodniczki, Poland, no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the day on which he informed the Seller about the Withdrawal, regardless of the chosen method of submitting the withdrawal statement or the method of receiving the ordered goods.
5. Immediately - this is as soon as possible, taking into account the circumstances of the place and time - after receiving the withdrawal form or other explicit statement of Withdrawal, the Seller confirms its receipt by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the customer when logging in or in the withdrawal form from contract.
6. In the event of Withdrawal, the Seller shall refund to the Customer all payments received, including the costs of delivery (except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest, normal delivery method offered by the Seller), immediately and in any case not later than 14 days from the day the Seller received the returned goods. In the event of a part of the order being returned, delivery costs will not be refunded. The reimbursement of payments will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer has expressly agreed otherwise. In any case, the Customer does not bear any fees in connection with the return of the payment.
7. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of the payment until receipt of the item or until proof of its return is provided, whichever occurs first.
9. The customer bears the direct cost of returning (sending / forwarding / packaging). In particular, the Customer is asked to use such a way of packing the returned items that will allow the package to be secured in a way that matches its type - for example against damage during transport.
10. The customer is liable to the seller for reducing the value of the item as a result of using it improperly. Has the right to examine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. However, he cannot use things without restrictions. If he does so, the Seller has the right to charge him additional costs in connection with the decrease in the value of the goods.
11. The Seller, if the Customer placing an order has expressed a desire to receive a VAT invoice, may send to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the order a correction of the sales invoice with an automatic confirmation of receipt of the message.
12. In the case of payment on delivery, the payment is refundable by bank transfer to the account specified by the Customer in the withdrawal form. For online payments (using Dotpay), the funds will be returned to the bank account from which the order was originally paid.
1. The Seller is liable to the Buyer if the item sold for a physical or legal defect (Warranty), according to the rules set out in the Civil Code of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws 1964, No. 16, item 93, as amended) , and therefore Complaint may occur due to a physical defect, which consists in the non-compliance of the item sold with the contract or due to a legal defect, in particular if the item sold is owned by a third party.
2. The Buyer may file a complaint if a physical defect is found within two years from the date of delivery of the item to the Buyer.
3. To make a complaint, the Buyer is asked to send the item back to the Seller's address: JPB Galeria Jerzy Basa ul. Jeziorna 31/15 16-030 Ogrodniczki with the note "COMPLAINT".
4. Goods which are sent back must be provided with a receipt, VAT invoice or other evidence of the transaction (e.g. confirmation of card payment or account statement). In connection with making a complaint, the Customer is asked to complete the complaint form and send it with the goods and by e-mail to the address email@example.com . The logged-in customer may use the complaint form to prepare the paper form, which is available on his account in the Online Store system.
5. If the Buyer sends a complaint form by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, the complaint resolution will be sent to the Customer as a response, also by e-mail.
6. The complaint will be considered within 14 days from the date of submission of the complaint along with a description of the reason for the complaint and the Customer's request.
7. If the complaint is not accepted, the goods will be sent back to the Customer together with the opinion that the complaint is unjustified.
8. If the product has a defect, the Customer may submit a statement about the price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Customer replaces the defective product with a product free from defects or removes the defect. This limitation does not apply if the goods have already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller failed to satisfy the obligation to exchange the goods for free from defects or to remove the defect.
9. If the Customer is a Consumer, instead of removing the defect proposed by the Seller, request that the goods be replaced with a non-defective one or instead of replacing the goods, demand that the defect be removed, unless bringing the product into compliance with the contract in the manner chosen by the Customer is impossible or would require excessive costs in comparison with the method proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excess costs, the value of the defect-free product, the type and significance of the defect, as well as the inconvenience to which the customer would otherwise be exposed are taken into account.
10. The reduced price should remain in such proportion to the price resulting from the contract in which the value of the defective goods remains equal to the value of the defect-free goods.
11. If the complaint is accepted and the Customer requests a withdrawal from the contract, the Seller may send to the Customer's e-mail address provided in the order a correction of the sales invoice with an automatic request to confirm receipt of the message.
III. Protection of personal data
1. By placing an order, the Customer agrees to the processing of his personal data by JPB Galeria Jerzy Basa ul. Warszawska 69/26 15-201 Białystok, including in particular first name, last name, telephone number and full address for purposes related to the implementation of the order, including for the purposes of its evaluation, expressing opinion, receiving information about promotions or recommendations of the Seller.
2. By placing an order, the Customer may consent to the processing of his personal data by JPB Galeria Jerzy Basa and the sharing and processing of his personal data to the full extent for marketing purposes.
3. The Customer's personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons in accordance with applicable regulations. The customer has the right to inspect their data, correct them and request to cease using them.
4. By agreeing, the Customer also declares that he is aware that providing data is voluntary, although refusal to provide it is tantamount to being unable to place orders with the Seller or to use other optional benefits.
If You have any question, please writ to us: email@example.com